stacked cutlery tray http://ift.tt/1bTRF7o
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets Part 2. For DIY Bracelets Part 1 go here. These are DIY bracelets that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Macrame Bracelet with Sliding Knot Closure from Bead It and Weep here.
- Knockoff Marc by Marc Jacobs Bolt Link Bracelet from Henry Happened here.
- Heart Friendship Bracelet from Oh So Pretty here.
- Dressed Up Alphabet Bracelet from I Spy DIY here.
- Tiny Friendship Crimp Bead Bracelet from Thanks, I Made it here.
- Leather and Silver Clasp Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Square Knot Hardware Store Washer Bracelet from Erban here.
- Easiest Leather Chain Bracelet Ever from Le Fanciulle here.
- Crimp Bead Lattice Bracelet from Ohoh Blog here.
- Easy Pot Pourri: To make your home smell nice simmer orange peels in 1-2 cups of water in aluminium pot for a few hours.
- Preserve Brown Sugar: To keep brown sugar fresh add a few pieces of clean and fresh orange peel to an air tight container.
- Deter Slugs: Place orange peels on surface of soil to keep garden slugs away.
- Kitchen sink/counter Scrub:HAve a fresh piece of orange peel in hand? Use it to scrub your kitchen sink/counter clean.
- Seed Starter Pot: Poke a hole at the bottom for drainage and fill an empty orange peel with potting soil.
inspiration from wonderhowto.com,pics all mine.
little birdy coasters. handsewn. washed. slightly stained from good use. :)
DIY Peppermint Pampering Gifts in a Jar Recipes and Printables from The Gunny Sack here. Another cheap and easy spa gift right down to the containers that were from the Dollar Store. For more spa recipes like spa kits, scrubs, milk baths, and a spa kit light enough to mail go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty